Re: [opensuse] Google Earth making work
Am 31.12.2011 19:47, schrieb A. den Oudsten:

The first time I downloaded the 64 bit version and was asked to
install or safe it in Downloads. I choose install and it was insralled
bij Apper.
That seemed to install
http://dl.google.com/linux/earth/rpm/stable/x86_64 as a
softwaresource. So, after removing with Yast googleearth i Reinstalled
with Yast and all files mentioned above are installed. Yet I got the
same reaction as before.
What has zypper that is not realised by Yast?
André
To be sure what you have now and also to check if there is a problem
with your opengl can you send the output from the commands

rpm -qa '*google*'

glxinfo | grep -i opengl

(btw which graphics card are you using?) in addition you can try yourself a

sudo zypper verify

to see if your system is in a consistent state.