Re: [opensuse] How to tell what video driver I am usung
Bob S wrote:
This is with both 11.3 and 12.1 with KDE3/

I think that I upgraded my nvidia drivers in both distros. In 11.3 from an
older version and in 12.1 from nouveau. Nothing noticeable in 11.3 but a
major change in 12.1. screen is cleaner and sharper and video DVDs play
properly, but my menus and task bar apps have gottern smaller and bearly
readable. As an aside question will different drivers affect the dpi?

To start with, what is the command to identify the drivers that are nstalled
and working?

Bob S

Look in Software Management and search on nvidia.

Thanks. That tells me that I am using the installed G02 (390) drivrers for the
kmp kernel and X11. Can't believve that is the only way tell.

Bob S>