[opensuse] Runlevel start for 12.1
Hello SuSE people,

Fairly mew install of 12.1 with KDE3. 99% of the time when I boot up 12.1 it
ends up with a log in commaqnd. But it says it has reached runlevel 5 as per
the twp lines abobe the login command. They are:

Naster Resource Control Run level 5 has been reached.

The next line says:

Skipped Services Run level 5

Now I can login as a user and do a startx and it brings up KDE but not
everything. No sound, etc.

But, if I login as root,and do an init 3 and then an init 5 it brings up the
greeter login screen and when signed in as a user everything is normal.
Is it possible that this has saomething to do with the new booting scheme 12.1
is using? All suggestions, ideas welcome.

Bob S