Re: [opensuse] Uninstalling a package doesn't remove all the traces?
Haro de Grauw said the following on 12/30/2011 08:57 AM:
All that being said, I think these are not very good ways to waste
your time; you would be better of play PySol or KMines.

I hear you, loud and clear. KMahjongg on my end, and "I Have No Tomatoes".

But I had been toying with this in my mind; not so much for disk space
economics, but in the context of "re-usable" machines either for testing
and screwing around, or to hand over to the less technically minded (and
reset when they screw things up).

Isn't that what Virtual machines are for?

--
The great tragedy of Science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by
an ugly fact.