Re: [opensuse] Google Earth making work
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:09:07 +0100
On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 15:03, A. den Oudsten <AdenOudsten@xxxxxx> wrote:
I installed the latest version of Google Earth on my 12.1 OpenSuse, but
it does not start.
Is there a trick to make it start?
Thanks in advance
André den Oudsten

How do you define "does not start"? Didn´t happen anything, or got an
error?

Klicking the desktop icon results in a few jumps and that's it

That tells everyone exactly zero. Think about it... this is like
telling your mechanic that your car doesn't work. When he asks what's
wrong you say "it makes a noise". :-P

Guessing.. you are missing a library that Google Earth needs... you
will probably find out what's missing by doing what JC Francois
suggested.

C.