[opensuse] Thunderbird 9.0, on 11.4 is eating my emails
  • From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <cbroueriusvannidek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 10:39:56 +0700
Running Thunderbird 9.0 on my system. Downloaded and installed from openSUSE. Since two days the inbox of one of my folders does not keep its contents.
After reading the emails, among others the mails from this list the mails just vanish.
No trace from the mails.
I now let them move to the local folder box but that is not a final solution.
In my search for a solution I stumbled on a button which said that if you seemed to have lost mails (a known bug?) you should press that button (cannot find it now). The result was negative. The mails did not return to the inbox. Somebody has a solution?

--
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,