Re: [opensuse] Ooh! FF 9.0.1 and TB 9.0 looks pretty good.
On Saturday 24 December 2011 08:21:52 Ken Schneider - openSUSE wrote:
On 12/24/2011 12:14 AM, Arun Khan pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 5:15 AM, Istvan Gabor<suseuser04@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Regarding the topic, I really do not like and don't understand either
why it is necessary to increase major version numbers every 2-4 weeks.
For changes that earlier deserved a 0.00x version number minor update.

Just my opinion -- with IE on 9, Opera on 11, Chrome on 15; I think
they are trying to catch up with the version number of the other
browsers :)

-- Arun Khan

Not just your opinion, I too think it is nothing more then a numbers
game. Whomever has the higher number _must_ have a better product. :-)

When will we see the infinity plus one version come out?

--
Collector of vintage computers http://www.ncf.ca/~ba600