Re: [opensuse] [SOLVED] "Undefined mode 348"
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:09:27AM +1100, Basil Chupin wrote:
[ 8< ]
It was indeed the video card which did not support the resolution
'vga=348' which, incidentally, was the hex number which openSUSE
came up with when I installed 12.1 and it is for 1400x1050 for the
card I had previously used.

I had searched the 'net for a solution to my problem but what I did
read was more confusing than informative. I have now bookmarked the
wiki.archlinux URL for future reference. It is a pity that oS
doesn't have a similar site or one such as Launchpad for Ubuntu.

It's the result of a sucking lame community. Don't be scared if you
look next time into a mirror. ;)

The more polite version of the above sentence would have been: create
the missing page. It's a wiki and now with the help of this thread you
have the knowledge. We all count on you!

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]
Samba Team