Re: [opensuse] Re: fsh and distros
lynn said the following on 12/21/2011 07:06 AM:
Not sure what fanboys is but I think it may be
applicable here.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanboy

I think the "... but who lets his passion override social graces" is the
important part.

"Fangirl" is mentioned at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanboy#Fanboy.2Ffangirl
--
"'Pon my word, Watson, you are coming along wonderfully. You have really
done very well indeed. It is true that you have missed everything of