[opensuse] interrupt or cancel file system check at boot, occasionally only
Hello:

I have openSUSE 11.2 with several partitions.
At every Nth mount fsck checks a given partition, which takes
a long time. Sometimes I do need the computer quickly and don't want
to wait until fsck finishes. Is there an option that makes possible
to interrupt or cancel file system checking during boot so that the checking
would be completed at the next boot? I don't want to disable it or
change the max count, I just want occasionally bypass checking at
boot. I tried to interrupt fsck by pressing ctrl+c but it
resulted in a not normal boot, many partitions were not mounted.

I also googled but did not find anything helpful.

Thanks,

Istvan