Re: [opensuse] Offline Update of SuSE ?
On 12/20/2011 11:34 AM, Peter Maffter wrote:
Once there were Patch CDs for offline Update of OpenSuSE.

AFAIR that was only done for one release since we had some serious problems.

I was not able to find them on internet.

I need the latest 64Bit rpm files for OpenSuSE 11.3 update (and later I'll try
11.4 and 12.1).
Either for download via ftp (or wget) or as Patch CD/DVD.

Just copy the whole update tree and burn it as media - and then you can mount the media and add it as repository

This is the root URL for 11.3
http://download.opensuse.org/update/11.3/

Andreas