Re: [opensuse] Missing info
On Sunday, December 18, 2011 05:37:33 PM Gunnar Håland wrote:
I am using Amarok as a mediaplayer, and stream div. radio.
But now I am missing info abot artist and what they are playing.
Gunnar

Did you install all codecs? If you did so go to Menu Bar (Contol+M, just in
case it's hidden)->Settings->Configure Amaronk->Playback option->Sound system
configuration->Configure Phonon->sound system-Amarok->Backend tab-> then
highlighte Xine instead Gstreamer and go to the arrows below to select prefer
Xine moving on top of Gstreamer.->press Apply button and OK. Close Amarok and
reopen it. Now you'll be ready to watch the songs and radio station names

Regards,

Ricardo Chung | Panama
openSUSE Linux Ambassador

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.7 | Mesa-Nouveau 3D
Linux for Education