[opensuse] Problem with Intel Pineview GPU and resume from suspend
  • From: auxsvr <auxsvr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:37:26 +0200
Hi,

When I resume from suspend-to-disk or suspend-to-RAM, there is a high
probability that the display and keyboard input are mixed up between the
console of X and other consoles, i.e. sometimes typed keys are sent to
both Xorg and the login consoles, other times the display is that of the
console with a mouse cursor. This is usually resolved if I restart Xorg.
Has anyone else seen this before? Any ideas to fix it?

Kind regards,
Peter