Re: [opensuse] Tool similar to "Terminals" for windows
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:08:27 +0100
Greg Freemyer wrote:

I too use konsole for terminal windows. And from there I do ssh out
to various linux boxes.

But:

1) the tabs don't show the name of the machine I've ssh'ed out to.
Thus I have to remember which tab is which.

I'm pretty certain there is an ASCII escape sequence for setting that.

2) It doesn't provide a RDC does it. (Remote Desktop Client for
logging into the graphic interface of a windows box.)

I have occasionally used Teamviewer from Linux to Windows, I'm not sure
if that meets your requirements.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.0°C)