Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:06:24 +0100
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 16/12/11 17:30, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Postfix is installed on nearly every system. The question should
better be: Why was it not reported earlier? It should have been
noticed earlier and somebody - including myself - should have noticed
earlier. I just wonder, why nobody did - or was the bug filed in time
and not taken care off?

It is my belief that the problem is upgrade related only,

You're wrong, it is not. In a vanilla 12.1 install, postfix does not
start without manual intervention. May have been fixed through updates
now, I don't know.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.2°C)