Re: [opensuse] Systemd documentation on the wiki
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 11:53:35 -0600
On Friday, December 16, 2011 07:02:54 PM Anton Aylward wrote:
Personally I think all that sysinit compatibility is a kludge and you
should write a proper Unit file (target & service) for Postfix.
Something simple like
http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Systemd#Postfix

Missing support for extension of, extension of sysinitv, may or may not be
bad, but in any case our wiki is not rich in content that deals with our new
toy, systemd. What we are missing is acticles like the one you pointed out,
that will help do-it-yourself type of users to fix own problems and help
others.

I really like a Gentoo wiki and their style as educational tool that helped me
not once to fix unfixable :)

--
Regards, Rajko