RE: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
  • From: "Nematullah Atef" <natef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:29:30 +0430
Dear Anton,

Greeting from my side I would like to be in touch with your company to learn
about open source, possible to help me now.

Best wishes

Nematullah Atef | Information System & Technology Manager | Afghanaid | Cell
+93 (0) 787575159 - 0797299803 | E-mail natef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Skype
nematullah.atef | Website www.afghanaid.org.uk
Head Office House 94, Hesa-e-Do, Main Road, Karta-e-Parwan, Kabul, Afghanistan
| Registered Office Development House 56-64, Leonard Street, EC2A 4LT, London,
United Kingdom
 Think and Act Green - don't print this e-mail unless you really need it
"The middle path is the way to wisdom", Mawlana Jalal-ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, (a
13th-century Persian poet, Islamic jurist and theologian from Balkh,
Afghanistan)
Email disclaimer:
Afghanaid is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England. Company
registration No. is 3034888. Charity registration No. 105348. This e-mail and
any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This information may
also be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, you
must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the
information contained in this message. If you have received this message in
error, please delete it immediately and advise us by return e-mail to the above
address.