Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 16/12/11 18:16, James Knott wrote:
Systemd is clearly not ready for prime
time.

The bug was not in systemd but in the postfix package, which update has been released today, blaming the wrong component here.

I have had 3 separate problems with systemd. Only postfix has been resolved. The others are fetchmail flat out does not work with systemd. The other, networking usually does not start. It sometimes takes 3 or 4 reboots to get networking going. This problem occurs on 2 different computers. We also lose a useful feature with after.local.

Whether the faults are within systemd or some other package, they all appeared with systemd and disappear when I boot system v. Either way, things broke with the introduction of systemd.