Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 16/12/11 17:30, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

Postfix is installed on nearly every system. The question should better
be: Why was it not reported earlier? It should have been noticed earlier
and somebody - including myself - should have noticed earlier. I just
wonder, why nobody did - or was the bug filed in time and not taken care
off?

It is my belief that the problem is upgrade related only, and one more reason to get rid of sysvinit ASAP. let's see if we can come up with a plan to do so in the next release.

I have never upgraded a system. Always a fresh install. I had that postfix problem on systems running systemd, but not system v.

BTW, I have just converted one computer back to system v, as I want a reliable system that just works. Systemd is clearly not ready for prime time.