Re: Re: [opensuse] Is openSUSE a rolling release?
  • From: LinuxIsOne <reallife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 12:34:58 +0530
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Roger Luedecke
<roger.luedecke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You are exactly correct. But those issues are a huge pain to a very new user,
and thus the experience when that kernel update happens is that their OS is
now "broken." That is essentially my point; I didn't see precision to be
necessary here.

Would an upgrade can cause anything (means harm like being broken
sys.) when doing even when I have a separate /home?

Thanks.