Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
On Thursday 15 December 2011, Anton Aylward wrote:
James Knott said the following on 12/15/2011 12:11 PM:
There's not much to write up, it just worked.

That's been my experience with SystemD on Fedora-15, so I get to
wonder why people have problems doing on 12.1 what works with no
trouble here.

Surely its the same code base?
All I can think of is that there are issues with integration that are
lacking, but ... what?

I guess the reason is because systemd developers are RedHat/Fedora guys.
So upstream has developed and tested on Fedora only while they luckily
don't even need documentation to do things right.

cu,
Rudi