Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
On Thursday 15 December 2011, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 15/12/11 19:32, Rüdiger Meier wrote:
You may think that things like "systemd does not start postfix"

which is again, not a bug in systemd, but in postfix package and has
been fixed

or "domainname not set - NIS failing with systemd"

That one was also fixed already.

or "shuts down
network for no reason" are just cosmetic.

which was already fixed , bug in the "sysconfig" package.

Again, I don't care whether these bugs belong to the systemd package
itself or not. They were introduced because of switching to systemd.

If I would have upgraded ANY of my systems to 12.1 when it came out then
almost NONE of these systems were usable after first reboot.

BTW one of the "most annoying" bugs that zypper dup switches to systemd
is still not fixed.

cu,
Rudi