Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
  • From: James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:07:40 -0500
Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
This is what I hoped it would happend, reality is that instead of testing and filling bug reports they come here to whine about it, making all sort of BS arguments, such as appeals to tradition, ad hominems against the people who work in systemd without providing any proof whatsoever.

Actually, I was part of the testing process with both RC1 & RC2. I found some problems, but not the ones I'm experiencing with other systems, where I do more.