Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
On Thursday 15 December 2011, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 15/12/11 16:59, Per Jessen wrote:
systemd was promised to be 100% backwards compatible,

It is.. now that we should use those backward compatibility features
in future releases is another story (hint, it does not make any
sense)

"# insserv firewall
insserv: Service network is missed in the runlevels 2 to use
service xxx

Which is a bug in the init script you are using and has nothing to do
with systemd, insserv is just telling you that it is broken ;-)

I guess it's not even a bug within the init script.
Looks like "network" is not enabled in runlevel 2 anymore but xxx
depends on network and wants to be enabled in runlevel 2.

So either enable network for runlevel 2 again or remove 2 from
xxx's "Default-Start:"

BTW I think inserv's complaint is just a warning and not an error.

cu,
Rudi