Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Per Jessen wrote:
> Why no more volunteers to do testing? Well, it is difficult, you need
> expertise, you need space in the disk, or an extra computer, etc.
I don't believe "more testers" => "more areas tested" - at best, it
might mean "same areas tested more".

I guess it depends on areas of interest. Back when I was at IBM, the team members had specific areas. For example my areas were the base OS/2 system, Personal Communications, antivirus and some utilities. Others did Lotus Notes, Smart Suite etc. With 12.1, my testing was just general use on a notebook computer, so stuff like WiFi was checked, but not fetchmail.