Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
On Thursday 15 December 2011, Lars Müller wrote:
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:04:01AM -0500, James Knott wrote:
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
It will, the issues that came up now are getting fixed. Seems not
enough people tested it before the release in earnest ;-(

When you make a significant change, such as this, you'd better do a
*LOT* of testing before inflicting it on innocent users.

Yes, you as the community have to test more and better. It's a shame
how bad you performed as part of the openSUSE 12.1 release process.
;)

On the other hand this shows that not enough users were "pulling on the
systemd end" (to use coolo's phrase). But we've got it nevertheless.

IMO there is nothing wrong with not testing a thing (systemd) which I'm
not interested in. But if I will be "forced" to use that thing then I
expect that the ones who are forcing me have seen enough tests.

cu,
Rudi