Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
James Knott said the following on 12/15/2011 12:11 PM:
There's not much to write up, it just worked.

That's been my experience with SystemD on Fedora-15, so I get to wonder
why people have problems doing on 12.1 what works with no trouble here.

Surely its the same code base?
All I can think of is that there are issues with integration that are
lacking, but ... what?

--
A good landing is one you can walk away from.
A great landing is one from which the plane can take off again.