Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
Per Jessen said the following on 12/15/2011 12:04 PM:
Anton Aylward wrote:

James Knott said the following on 12/15/2011 11:09 AM:

Last week, I installed it on a RAID1 & LVM array. No problems. Even
/boot is on RAID.

Perhaps you should write that up for the HOW-TO/Wiki

That's useful stuff.

There's really nothing much to it, I've been running systems like that
for 5+ years. Boot from RAID1, root on RAID1.

I was thinking of the context "SystemD under OpenSuse 12.1"

Things that worked well for years (5+ possibly) in SysVInit systems have
to be reconsidered under SystemD.

We've a number of threads here about that :-)

--
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and
wrong.