Re: [opensuse] Any problems with installing 12.1 on RAID ?
Per Jessen wrote:
I've just started a remote install of 12.1 on a server with
pre-configured RAID and LVM. In YaST, md0 and md1 for some reason
turned up under "harddisk", whereas md2 is listed under RAID. I can't
select md0 for swap nor md1 for root. I've tried a rescan, but that
didn't help.
The logival volumes are fine. Any known problems with RAID and 12.1?
Unfortunately I don't have the time to investigate, this server needs
to be up and running, so I guess 11.4 + zypper dup is the next best
option.

Last week, I installed it on a RAID1 & LVM array. No problems. Even /boot is on RAID.