Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Christoph Bartoschek said the following on 12/14/2011 11:11 AM:

I have two nfs mount entries. Therefore I wrote about two lines. My
fault. I added the option to each of the nfs mount entries without wrapping.

:-)

The logs give me no hint. See below.

Yes, it seems, on the face of it, you have a problem with networking.
Of course not knowing your network config ...

The examples I gave are bare-bones.
I'm not sure what you nfs defaults[1] are but its likely that the mount
process is blocking because the network isn't available.

If I were you I would consult the documentation on NFS mounting and make
those mounts UDP rather than TCP and mount in the background

But I would try sorting out your network problems first.

[1] See /etc/configuring/nfs
and MAN nfsmount.conf(5)
--
In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain