Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Am 13.12.2011 21:00, schrieb Anton Aylward:
Christoph Bartoschek said the following on 12/13/2011 02:44 PM:
I have the problem that NFS mounts are not mounted during boot. I have
to add them manually afterwards.

What could be the problem?

RTFM

Put them in /etc/fstab as

server:/home/anton /mnt/server/anton nfs \
comment=systemd.automount 0 0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now you know what to look for in the documentation :-)

OBTW: AutoFS still works, indirect maps and all, but is a bit redundant
now. SystemD simplifies so many things by offering a "one ring to rule
them all". You just have to know where to touch the ring.

The Documentation is Out There -- to coin a phrase.
I found this by googling.

Thanks for the hint. However after adding the two lines the boot hangs. I assume that systemd somehow tries to access the network too early and is hanging now.

Any additional hints?

Thanks
Christoph