Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
  • From: Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 05:13:45 -0500
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 4:13 AM, Sven Burmeister
<sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations to you also Dave, I also have added you to my
bitbucket.

Please tell us how you accomplish this?

But first tell me why do you want to know? What's the reason? Did I
ask you something regarding it? Or if is it your problem to be
discussed here? I don't have issue(s) with it so that I need help
regarding it and in case if I would have I would generate the
mail....isn't it?

Since I am a novice, I used the noob methods. I did like this:

Gmail -> Settings -> Filter -> Create New -> Rule {From:
mikesd1981@xxxxxxxxxxx, Skip Inbox, move to: Spam} -> Apply

Since gmain doesn't have any option to block any email and neither am
I using any client with gmail.

But, since I have no hatred for anyone personally or otherwise, so I
finally removed this filter.

Thanks. Best Regards.