Re: [opensuse] Systemd and fstab
Carlos E. R. said the following on 12/13/2011 05:26 PM:

On Tuesday, 2011-12-13 at 15:00 -0500, Anton Aylward wrote:

RTFM

Put them in /etc/fstab as

server:/home/anton /mnt/server/anton nfs \
comment=systemd.automount 0 0
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now you know what to look for in the documentation :-)

What documentation?

After reading your post I can do a google search for
"comment=systemd.automount" and find references to it, but not in a
manual. Not in a man page, as far as I can see. Man fstab, man mount, man
nfs say nothing about that mount option.

This is about SystemD, right?
Did you try

man systemd.mount
or
man systemd.automount

?

You can find them using

apropos systemd
or
apropos mount

I find 'apropos' useful but you may need to try various arguments.

--
Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
Chinese Proverb