Re: [opensuse] Re: Is openSUSE a rolling release?
On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Malcolm <malcolm_lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I read that Rolling Release means which is upto date. IS openSUSE a
rolling release?

No, but tumbleweed is, have a look here: http://en.opensuse.org/Tumbleweed

Oh I see, I just read that, does it neccessarily mean that Rolling
Releases are good to have?

No, it does not.  It is good or bad contingent on *your* particular needs
and wants.

The question is quite similar to whether it is better to have a four door
automobile vs a two door automobile.  Better is as *you* see it.

Oh I see. Okay then but I just thought if it was recommended or not,
but okay now.