Re: [opensuse] plasmoid-networkmanagement
Am Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011, 10:43:19 schrieb Mark Misulich:
However, I was looking in the wrong place for the icon. I had looked
previously in System Tray settings and overlooked the networkmanagement
selection. I then assumed it must be a widget to add but couldn't find
it. I found it now in System tray settings, marked it, and the problem
is fixed.

You were partly right. It is also a "normal" widget which you can place
outside the systray on the panel or the desktop. If you use the "add widget"
dialogue from the panel or desktop and search for "net" it should find network
management.

Sven