Re: [opensuse] plasmoid-networkmanagement
Am Samstag, 10. Dezember 2011, 09:38:51 schrieb Mark Misulich:
I read through the forum thread, and it seems that "nrickert" doesn't
understand the difference between knetworkmanager and
plasmoid-networkmanagement. I don't see that it references the issue
that I am having, nor how to fix it. I think that he fell into the fix
when he installed plasmoid network management. But thanks for trying.

First you have to make sure that NetworkManager is running, i.e. in YaST's
network management module. After that you can right-click on the systray (some
empty bit of it) until you see "settings for systray" which you open. There
you will find a list of icons to show-up in the systray.

Sven