Re: [opensuse] plasmoid-networkmanagement
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Mark Misulich <munguanaweza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
thanks for your reply.

I read through the forum thread, and it seems that "nrickert" doesn't
understand the difference between knetworkmanager and
plasmoid-networkmanagement.  I don't see that it references the issue
that I am having, nor how to fix it. I think that he fell into the fix
when he installed plasmoid network management.  But thanks for trying.

I did find that I can control the wireless connection from the
"configure desktop > Network and Connectivity > Network Settings" module
in the start menu, so I can control the connections now.

But I still don't see how to get an icon into the kicker panel to
control connections.  It ought to be installed with the plasmoid
management program install. But it just isn't showing up and there
doesn't seem to be any widget to add that will control it when I right
click kicker > panel options > add widgets.

Ok that was what I knew but here some one should let you know, after
all these are helping lists.

Good luck.