[opensuse] 'responsiveness' of mouse middle button in oS 12.1
Hello:

I am testing openSUSE 12.1 with KDE 3.5.10.
Most of the things are working well, the window manager is
really smooth.

One of the things I have problem with is the mouse middle button
responsiveness. I use the middle mouse button to open links in new
tabs in browsers. When I push the button and release it very fast the
mouse responds, that is the link is opened. If I push the button and release
it with a little delay, as I used to do it in previous SuSE versions, the mouse
does not respond, the link is not opened. This occurs in both opera and
firefox browsers, that is the responsiveness is not browser specific.

I think I can change the settings which determine how fast I have to
push/release the button but I don't know where.
In KDE3 control center I could not find an option for the 3rd mouse button.

Where are these settings stored, and how can I modify them?

Thanks,

Istvan