Re: [opensuse] 11.4 zypper dup, where does it land me
"C. van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regularly zypper dup without much of a problem.
I know I live dangerous with my setup but up to now no problem.
I have following repositories involved but now just wonder where I end
up. Somewhere close to 12.1?
Improvements or comments about my repositories?

# | Alias | Name Enabled | Refresh
---+---------------------------+------------------------+-----+----
1 | Factory_KDE | Factory KDE | Yes | Yes
2 | Factory | Factory | Yes | Yes
3 | Factory_EXtra | Factory EXtra | Yes | Yes
4 | Java | Java | Yes | Yes
5 | Kernel_of_the_day | Kernel of the day | Yes | Yes
6 | Mozilla | Mozilla | Yes | Yes
7 | Packman Repository | Packman Repository | Yes | Yes
8 | Packman_factory | Packman factory | Yes | Yes
9 | Extra_KDE | openSUSE BuildService-KDE:Extra | Yes | Yes
10 | libreoffice-stable | Stable LibreOffice repository | Yes | Yes
11 | UpdatedApps |openSUSE BuildService - KDE:UpdatedApps |Yes| Yes
12 | lxde | openSUSE BuildService - LXDE | Yes | Yes
13 |opensuse.org-standard | Main Repository(Contrib)| Yes | Yes
14 | google-chrome | google-chrome | Yes | Yes
15 | google-earth | google-earth | Yes | Yes
16 | google-talkplugin | google-talkplugin | Yes | Yes
17 | no_ii | playground unstable | Yes | Yes
18 | openSUSE:11.4 | openSUSE:11.4 | Yes | Yes
19 | opensuse-guide.org-repo | libdvdcss repository | Yes | Yes
20 | printing | printing | Yes | Yes
21 | videolan | videolan | Yes | Yes

--
Linux User 183145 using LXDE and KDE4 on a Pentium IV ,