Re: [opensuse] why not openSUSE used grub 2?
* Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx> [12-09-11 01:15]:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please tell us how you accomplish this?

What exactly?

<quote>
Why do you delete the portion of a post that you refer? The question was
quite simple and I will repost the portion you have deleted so you can
see.

* Linux Tyro <opensuse.bkn1@xxxxxxxxx> [12-08-11 10:33]:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Dave Howorth

<dhoworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations. I finally got so fed up, I added you to my bitbucket.

Bye bye, LinuxTyro.

Congratulations to you also Dave, I also have added you to my

bitbucket.

Please tell us how you accomplish this?
</quote>

can you answer the question intelligently now or will you continue "just
posting" as a troll might (look it up)?