Re: [opensuse] Failures with 12.1
Lars Müller wrote:
Opps, looks like I'm a loser and have to create a /etc/fetchmailrc file.
I expect you have one. Place it a copy of it at /etc/fetchmailrc and
try again.

If you'd read my previous posts, you'd know I already have one that's worked well for years. To recap, the problem is with 12.1 & systemd, I have to manually start it, whereas in previous systems, I was able to start it with either System Services or kick it off with a line in after.local. Neither of those methods work with systemd. The after.local does not appear to run. If I try to start in System Services, I get an undefined error. My computer is currently booted with systemv and fetchmail started right up with the after.local script.