Re: [opensuse] status report - installation of 12.1 on IBM blade with PXE+root on iSCSI went well
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg Freemyer wrote:

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg Freemyer wrote:

I would put it in the SDB: section.  Click on this and you will have
created a new page!
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=SDB:Installing_and_Booting_from_iSCSI&action=edit

Hmm, when I try to login, I end up with

if it doesn't get through:
http://files.jessen.ch/page-that-isnt-redirecting-properly.jpeg

I don't know why?  Maybe the url I used was bad.

I just created a skeleton page:

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Installing_and_Booting_from_iSCSI

(kill that page if you don't like the name)

If you can see that, then there should be a login button in the upper
right corner.  Once you login, then in theory you can edit the page.

Right, until I try to login, it all matches - when I enter
userid+password, and hit login, I end up with the not redirecting
properly message.

What about older pages like:

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:SSD_discard_%28trim%29_support

Can you login and edit that?