Re: [opensuse] How to partitioning in unallocated disk space
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

David C. Rankin said the following on 12/09/2011 12:03 AM:

If you don't know what all you are likely to do with the box in the future,
then
saving unpartitioned space for a future OS install or further expansion
makes sense.

And LVM is the most flexible way to do that.
In fact put your /home and /var and /tmp there to start with.

I'm looking forward to being able to put multiple "/" in LVM ...

And in the next installation when I would do, I would try for LVM.