Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell

Hello,

On Dec 9 06:02 Linux Tyro wrote (excerpt):
Most of the people I have seen on openSUSE list here are
either experiences Linux users or those who know all things in Linux,
but I have seen very few newbies (like me) who directly come to
openSUSE.

I don't know if there are special restrictions who could subscribe
to the opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx list but I assume this list is meant
for everybody so that also newbies are appreciated here.

At least this is how I understand
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_lists
User support lists

These lists are for generic questions and User to User support
for the openSUSE distribution.

opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In contrast "Development lists" are probably not intended to answer
newbie questions. But I assume there is also no restriction that
a newbie can subscribe to "Development lists" to see what goes on.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner