Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You don't want that.  A list is only useful if there are people there to
*answer* questions; that only happens if the subscriber count is large
and wide-ranging.

And what is a "home user" question?  Seems that topic overlaps with lots
of other uses [printing, file sharing, X-doesn't-work, etc...]

And yes it is understood that once there are many users then the list
is created. Most of the people I have seen on openSUSE list here are
either experiences Linux users or those who know all things in Linux,
but I have seen very few newbies (like me) who directly come to
openSUSE.