Re: [opensuse] A request to Attachmate/Novell
On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That seems to happen naturally.

Most of the home users and more basic support takes place on the
forums.  (There is advanced stuff there too, but you are correct that
the mailing lists tend to be far more technical.)

http://forums.opensuse.org/

You should check them out.

And I understand there is a forum to email mechanism available if you
want to still use email, but participate in the forums.  (nntp)  Look
on the wiki I think for instructions of how to do that.

Oh thanks Greg, I would see the forums then. Thanks. Whenever I read
your mails, or replies, I found them most appropriate on the archives
- without the loss of topic, accurate, to the point, and without any
extra burden (like many add in their mails). Thanks.