Re: [opensuse] How do I create a "launcher" icon for an application
On 09/12/11 11:13, James Knott wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
I'm about that level too, having just installed openSUSE 12.1, where I verified that before I typed it.

Which is what I did as well, before and after, your post - it ain't there :-) .

I believe someone else pointed out the difference. I have my desktop set for folder view, where it does work.

I didn't know that, so my assumption, fortunately, was a lucky "strike" :-) .

To the initiated this behaviour is called "a feature"; to all others it is "a bug" :-) .

BC

--
Diapers and politicians should be changed often; both for the same reason.