Re: [opensuse] Re: cannot update 12.1
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011 01:12:04 xPol wrote:

How to disable ipv6? (I have enver enabled such feature)

Yast2 -> Network Settings -> Global Options -> uncheck "Enable IPv6", apply
the change and reboot (yes, the reboot is necessary for this to take effect.

Alternatively, it may be that curl is configured to use a proxy server
(its configuration is separate from your desktop proxy server settings -

I do not think curl use a proxy;any way i have never configured curl and is
has been working for years.

thank you

Pol

OK. Try the above first. If it still doesn't work, we need more information.

Regards,
Rodney.