Re: Clinging to Microsoft (was Re: [opensuse] Why openSUSE is less popular than Ubuntu?)
On 12/8/2011 2:48 AM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
Despite the popular opinion of MS, they are not idiots. Sharepoint is
surely designed to make it difficult to integrate non-MS desktops AND
servers into the setup. I think Sharepoint is a big part of the MS cloud
strategy, including the network-based Office suite. Although the cloud
is 'out there', there is no standard. My cloud is not your cloud. Which
will surely evolve to be My Internet is not your Internet.

+1

Man you said a lot in a few words there.

--
blw