Re: [opensuse] Failures with 12.1
On 12/8/2011 10:44 AM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 08/12/11 15:22, James Knott wrote:

I'll give that a try when I have some more time to experiment. Also,
where is that "quiet" found? And where should I add that line?

in /boot/grub/menu.lst

It appears this switch to systemctl was a bit premature, as it breaks a
lot of things.

Not a single one broke in a significant way in any machine I have put my
hands on.

I believe there is something wrong in your particular setup.

Boy that sounds familiar.....
Here we go again.
They haven't even got systemd running reliably on Fedora as any simple
google will reveal. If its too soon to be reliable, its also too soon
to start blaming the users.